Thursday, September 15, 2005

Mr Bush: don't you see the game is over?


Message From Christ Michael Through Jess Anthony 9/12/05

jessadma@swbell.net

I ask for words this evening from whoever is best able to speak to me. I feel a sense of change. I see evidence of a desperate distraction, although I could be making the wrong assumption. I ask for your guidance and help with my understanding. I ask for clarity in this current situation. I ask for strength as I go through my progression. I again say I am eager to move beyond the duality of the present.

Jess, this is Christ Michael. You prefer me speak to you at this time, and I am pleased to convey these thoughts. The updates I was doing through Candace are finished for all practical purposes, but I see the channel you provide as one I can use for your and others' benefit. I can speak to you about events and policies and you can translate them into words that are clear to you and to others. This is a win win situation, no? Yes, you smile. This is a good working relationship.
Let's begin a series of conversations wherein I will talk about changes and what people can expect in the days to come. This is now time to begin this as preparation for the days ahead.
First, the change in government. This will happen shortly- momentarily, to use the word I used for you and was repeated by Violinio Germain. This means we are ready. The grid blackout you perceive as a planned dissolution and distraction was intended to lead to martial law. This, again, is not well thought out, and it has caused more problems for the instigators than successes. The rallying cry and presumption is that the masses will riot and that the military will have to step in to quell the unease and the violence that will break out. This will not happen. There will be incursions and attacks, but the accustomed life will return shortly.
The announcement is ready to be made. We are just waiting for the appropriate time to interrupt the broadcasts of news and other programs. This is all prepared and set for a digestible period of time within the normal watching hours. The thief is getting bolder all the time.
The First Contact as it is called is already going on. You are in contact with me, are you not? The only difference will be the military is not obliged to shoot us down--or try to. This is the way it should be in a civil and civilized world that your's/mine is becoming. This has been the plan from the beginning and here is the time for this to blossom and bloom as intended. Everything in its season.
My Second coming will be tied in with many others. We plan to have a grand phalanx of spirits in the flesh returning to their old "stomping grounds." Their presence will serve to dissuade naysayers from having much court advantage, and will also allow the Ascended Masters to begin their teaching ad instruction again. This is a Second Coming of ideas, and is more than just personalities who make an appearance for appearance sake.
What does this mean for you, you ask. You are allowed to do that, you know. This will mean your body will begin to transform itself back to its former light presence. This means also that you work will take a life of its own in creating and balancing men's imbalances.
This will happen in the next few months-a couple at least. The political change we spoke of is imminent, to use Patrick's words. The ones most affected expect it to happen at any moment. Hence, their tired and strained disposition. They just don't know when the ball will drop, to use that metaphor, and are terrified by the uncertain and unknown. I am not a vengeful god, to categorize myself. I am love personified and my reach does exceed my grasp. I am continually modifying the range of my reach.
This is enough for this evening. It is not something you should post immediately. We will wait until the collective mood strikes up with more willingness and thirst for knowledge.
Namaste to you this day.

Christ Michael, Lord and Ruler of Nebadon Universe.