Saturday, September 24, 2005

Christ Michael - "Everything is within your grasp. It is all energy and it is you. Never forget that"


Two Messages From Christ Michael 9-21 and 9-23

Through Jess Anthony 09.23.05
jessadma@swbell.net

Hello all,

I received a long message on Wednesday about the potential damage Hurricane Rita could do, but Christ Michael wouldn't let me post it until today. I suspect part of the reason was I personally needed to be aware of the urgency of sending positive thoughts to the building storm. I had read Almine's fascinating description of the goddess energy coming in at 7:00 my time, and I keyed that in with the request to send positive energy to the eye of the building hurricane for 30 minutes. I associate pink light with unconditioned love and Lady Nada, so it seemed very appropriate to send that to Rita. In my mind's eye I saw the storm breaking up and stars shining through. There will be damage, I suspect, but as the message indicates I suspect it will be mostly damage to the landscape, not the people.
Tonight I thought I should ask for a follow up, and received a message about what reality is and what the future can be. Christ Michael suggested I post both messages as a commentary of sorts on past reactions and future creation.

Journal 9-21-05
Christ Michael, if you are available, I ask for words on the coming hurricane. I see it as aligned with a similar root cause of toxic problems. Is the prophecy accurate that talks of the paired deathblow to the oil industry? Is this part of the solution that must take place before the announcement, or will intervention save people in the face of Nature's desire to begin a cleaning? I ask for clarity once again. I ask for understanding and insight through your words. Thanks you for speaking to me with directness and assurance.

Jess, it is Christ Michael who speaks to you this evening. I can use colored words—shall I? You ask questions that are difficult to answer. Difficult because the answers are not happy or uplifting. They are filled and weighed down with the baggage of concern and worry that your 3rd dimensional existence predicates. It is almost impossible for you to look at these events with a broader overview and see the glorious sweeping changes that will come from this.
I won't try to whitewash this and say that the results will be unexpectedly pleasant, or at least negligible. They promise to be far-reaching and devastating to landscape and some areas of population. This can be controlled to a certain extent, but it is fueled by a rage at the callous devastation that has been wreaked upon your country and the world through the negligent wishes of a chosen few. The ones chosen by wealth and positions of political importance that have resulted from their controlling wealth.
This hurricane is controlled by the wishes of some who want it to damage the industrial infrastructure that is located in that part of Texas. This is the root and hotbed of the most callous activity and unrepentant behavior from the handful of underlings and minions that have survived the ages-long dominance of the Anunnaki overlords. Some have continued their contact with turncoats and have attempted to lock in their position and dominance over global interests and decisions.
This will not happen. It is not part of my balance and it is not part of the plan to replenish and remake Mother Earth. Their ideas are at odds with the game plan, to use a football analogy. This attempt to control and dominate has passed. I have called their bluff and they have agreed they have lost the battle. They can no longer wield control over the people of Earth-Shan. Soon the changes will take place, and Earth will regain its resplendent glory as once before many eons ago. I created this planet as a model paradise to allow the entire Universe of Nebadon to see and experience the best products that have been created. This has lost some of its luster over the years, as you see and know. However, the glory is still there and Mother Earth is ready to put on a new guise and retake her former position as the model of the Universe.
This will be an inevitable result of the devastation that Katrina and Rita will have caused in the long-standing industrial oligarchy that has controlled your lives for centuries. This wreaked havoc will level the ability of the government to mount any convincing attempt to resist us. Mother Nature has a part in this outcome as well as man and she must also be allowed to resolve much of the karma she has had to take on in her passive role as annealer and supplier of comfort and secret help.
This will take place this weekend and the change will take place soon in short order. Sananda has given you the time this First Landing will take place. I will give you the date when it is nearer. This must resolve itself this weekend before the stage will be ready for the final act and curtain of the over-long play that has been dragging on for all these many months beyond my deadline and ultimatum. I'm sorry, but the wait is important and necessary for the final cleansing and realization of oneness that must take place.
I don't view this as pain and sorrow as you do in your Earthly perceptions of emotional memory and preconceived baggage. I see this as a cleansing and a removal of negative energy that must be gone before the void of bliss can be reached that will allow the move into a higher dimension of love and purity of thought. You must look at it that way and see the parts that everyone will play in this final drama. Your role will be your role. Theirs will be theirs.
Namaste today this evening in the words of the Sanskrit definition you found. The god spirit in me addresses the god spirit in you and realizes the oneness of our purpose and our beliefs. Christ Michael of Nebadon.


Journal 9-23-05

Christ Michael, I ask politely for specifics. I ask for approval to post the Rita message, and I ask for clarification of the information we are all reading. I try not to fall into fear and panic, but I do have an intellectual and emotional response that can turn into worry and doubt. I ask for your clarity and insight and your strength to see my role in this process of events. Others ask your response on the Olsen incident and on the actuality of NESARA. I feel a unity with Michael and I trust your words. I ask for more self-confidence and certainty in my reactions.

Jess, I'm speaking to you softly this evening, as polite as you were in your written request. I am Christ Michael, to identify myself in the terms and title people expect me to reply in. This is a clear channel of information from me to you that is necessary for your insight and understanding of what is about to take place.
Let's get a timeline of definites on the table, to use that expression. There will be a change that takes place all over the globe of Earth-Shan. This change will involve NESARA in this your country and will involve many similar reactions to other government bodies all over the world. This is necessary to right the balance of energy of compassion and unity that must pervade the population remaining on Earth as part of the so-called Ascension and transformation to a higher dimension of energy vibration.
The dates and the scenario that has been given in the past for the introduction and development of NESARA from the United States to the world has been totally rejected and refashioned to accommodate a remarkable change in energy perception and mass consciousness- raising. The level you are at this time is phenomenally more intense and powerful than it was even six months ago when I gave the Bush cabal its ultimatum. Yes, it was a real, physical ultimatum with my indelible signature and title written on it. I gave the orders to move into the next level of energy and feeling. It was I who determined that enough was enough and allowed your Galactic Brothers to begin a form of modified intervention to push the change along.
The hold up and the resistance has been your own inability to accept this change. You are so conditioned still to expect defeat and to fear the negative outcomes that you are often powerless to move in a positive direction, even though you intellectually know that you should. This has had to be played out. I use that metaphor because it is familiar to everyone and expresses the idea that your existence here is a play or a drama in which you are acting parts you auditioned for. This reality is your construct and it seems real to you because of your limited perceptions on Earth –Shan.
The reality is not the charade. The reality is my Universe of Nebadon and my laws of behavior and connection that allow all the elements of this vast cosmos to operate as an extension of me. It is based on my ideas, and it is suitably representative of my intentions. This contretemps on Earth at the moment—as momentous and overwhelmingly large-scale as it seems to you—is but a bump, a wrinkle in the progression of my thinking. My ideas of balance and positive/negative physical reality are my way of learning from the Creator Father of all. The scale of what you are involved in as a piece or spark of me on this level is but one infinitesimal element in the larger construct that pictures the level of concern and identification the Creator Father/Son/Spirit has for his entire being. It is beyond the scope of your thinking.
My task with you is to express some of these ideas and introduce them to as many readers as you have. I don't see your role as a soothsayer or a predictor of a reality that is constant changing. There is no one definite reality beyond my Universe of positive, negative, and balance. You and everyone else must find your own role in what is going on. Mass consciousness is an amazingly powerful tool, by your standards of measurement. You have no concept of what you together can do. You have no concept of what you as individuals can do, for that matter. Everything is within your grasp. It is all energy and it is you. Never forget that.
I suggest you post both messages. "Pre-Rita" has a caution against taking the fear to its possible extremes. The potential damage has been averted to some extent, but the lesson it teaches is clear for everyone to see. Let them look and learn. This message is an encouragement to look forward to your future, to the possibilities you have that are unlimited.
Namaste for this day. Christ Michael of Nebadon. Until we speak again.