Sunday, September 04, 2005

Hurricane Manufactured - Christ Michael through Jess Anthony 08.29.05


From: Jess Anthony - jessadma@swbell.net

Comments this afternoon to answer my questions. I expect others will hear their own comments, as well, but I thought you might like to read these that came to me. JA
Journal 8-29-05

Christ Michael, or the We that speak as him, I ask for words I can send. I ask for clarification and I ask for guidance again. I sense a new perspective and I hope for further insight. The events connected with Katrina and the postponed NESARA announcement are steps, I realize, and I ask for more patience and a removal of concern and anxiety. Speak to me today, I ask, if it is good for me to hear.

Jess, this is Christ Michael speaking in the voice you associate with him/me. I ask you to tell others what I say today, for your voice is clear and worth listening to.
This natural event was manufactured beyond any real proportions. The weather indicators were juggled and the intensity of the storm itself was miscalculated for pragmatic purposes. It was intended to be a distraction and a disservice to the industry associated with many other light bearing efforts. It was intended to stop production of oil and it was intended to cause so much damage that the country would fall into martial law. This did not happen. We did not allow these things to come into play.
The stories you have read about cloud manipulation are true. Your government can manipulate as well as any other government. This has served its purpose many times, on many occasions. The hurricanes you have been experiencing are beyond what is naturally occurring. They have been manipulated and staged for effect.
This is coming to an end. There is no more reason or time to justify such manipulation or occurrences. This will stop soon with the announcement that will occur momentarily, according to your sense of time measurement. The scale has been tipped enough to justify this event taking place. The time is still unannounced and will be until you see the event taking place. But I tell you it will be soon— sooner than you expect.

You react with a sense of disbelief, no? I have told you this many times and you have heard others say this, as well. This is a definite event and it is taking place momentarily. What that means is up to me to determine. It is not your responsibility to determine when this is. It is your duty to accept my determination and be joyfully in tune with the decision. You must accept the inevitable vibrational frequency that will occur as a result. It will be a joyous and wonderful event for you to witness. The time will become clear when it is. Wait with patience and anticipation.
This message is what I have to say through you. I will say other things through other speakers. We are all one and my/our voice is the same. Each message is different because the recipients of the message hear in their own way. Look beyond the word choices and grasp the truth being spoken to you.
Namaste for today. Christ Michael of Nebadon.