Tuesday, September 20, 2005

"The changes in politics on Earth are minor and mindless, in the much larger scheme of things that are taking place"


Message From Christ Michael - Sept. 19, 2005

Through Jess Anthony
jessadma@swbell.net

I've been travelling and unable to post. I began hearing a message last night, but was too tired to continue with it. Tonight I resumed what turned out to be more history than anything else. Fascinating to see our place in this.

Journal 9-18-05
Christ Michael, if you are available to me this evening, I ask for an update. Are things on hold? We seem to be poised for the change, although I don't presume to know the full picture you see. People ask for specifics. Are there more I can hear? What should we look for? What should we do? I ask for clarity and understanding of the complexities of what is happening. I sense the greater connectedness and compassion. I ask for assurance, again.
Jess, this is Christ Michael. This is a busy time and one of many things happening in galaxies and on Earth-Shan. You are tired and this is a brief message to you this evening. The change is imminent. Things are in place for it to happen momentarily. What does that mean, you ask—again. Momentarily means that all factors have to be in place for it to take place at its most Universally balanced and fated time. This is all working like a giant clockwork with the cogs falling into place in their predetermined sequence. This does not mean that free will is not a part of this. The gift of freewill is a determinant of everything that man does on Earth. He—in the generic sense—came here to experiment and make his own choices. He was play-acting out the role of god in his limited domain. This experiment was going well until he chose to give up his ability to make most choices and gave this power over to his off-world overlords. This has now come again and man is kicking at the traces, so to speak, to re-learn his god-given abilities.
Let's resume this later.

Journal 9-19-05
Christ Michael, I ask to continue this message. I hope I am more open and receptive this evening. I appreciate your consideration last night. I ask for more clarity and more insight. I ask for more specifics, if you will give them to me. I ask for clarification on the various stories and dates and scenarios, if this can be what I need to hear. I realize I am shaping the conversation, in part, but I also hope I am not coloring what you say to me beyond my own verbal construct.
Jess, this is Christ Michael. My title is unimportant in terms of communication. I speak directly to you and you directly to me. This is a union of spirit and soul that transcends the basic, formal construct you have imagined here on Earth. This is a direct way of communicating. It is clear and direct, to use the word again for the third time.
You role here is as you have read. You are here to develop a stream of thought vibrations that lead men to higher concepts of themselves—which in turn take them closer to my directives for this Universe of Nebadon. My creation is a unique one in all the myriad of other Universes. My Universe is a balanced experiment. My idea of the ecstasy void is formulated in the Universal guise of positive and negative energy canceling each other out. This is a duality on a Universal level, and part of what everyone's role is on Earth is to explore this division between two possibilities. The most basic, of course, is between good and evil, as you term it. Good is connection with me; bad, or evil is disconnection from me. This is all sin is, come to speak bluntly. There is nothing other than connection or disconnection. Man has taken this simple concept and extrapolated an immense system of religions and dogmas based on his own interpretation of this simple fact.
Man's religious desires were intertwined with his political manifestations and his attempts to create a sense of dominance and superiority. This came about as a result of his surrendering his god- given concept of free will to over-lords from off-world who seemed at the time more powerful, more intelligent, and more nearly the image of what you remembered god looked like. You had only a vague recall of what you had given up, and the over-lords played into this slight memory residue to be able to control and manipulate you through your own willingness to choose and make decisions about your welfare. They played to this end, and ultimately corralled you into "herds" of different races and different cultural expectations that fulfilled their wishes for your development as their servants and slaves.
This is coming to an end. The Galaxy has had an agreement with the over-lords, the Annunaki, since the time of the Harmonic Convergence in 1997 [1987]. Yes, this date is often bandied about, but it marked a significant shift in the energy package of the Universe and the Galaxy you find yourself a part of on Earth-Shan. The changes you eagerly anticipate are coming because it is part of a magnificent shift in the Universe that I have engineered to take place. The changes in politics on Earth are minor and mindless, in the much larger scheme of things that are taking place. You don't have a concept of what is happening beyond your immediate purview. I know you have an understanding of one level of what is going on, but the extent of this change occurring now is beyond any human comprehension in its detail and significance. This is a shift in creation that affects the whole Universe of Nebadon, not just the insignificant Earth (in terms of its land mass and numbers of people affected.) The original vision of Earth was as a paradise laboratory that allowed the entire universe to collect all its developments in one place and see how it all worked together. You all came from various other places in the Universe system to resume your life plans in the context of what you could experience on this new planet Earth.
It was not always as it is now. It was a glorious place created with light and love and the fullness of the entire Universe. Such perfection was not to be sustained long, however, with its agenda of experience separation and duality couched in physical images and imaginary concepts of such things as time and depth to create a workable sense of reality you could use to ballast your blind experiments.
The situation you find yourselves in now—with the political intrigues and the cabal manipulating global economy and major decisions—is an inevitable stream of choices that you have taken over the millennia. One blind choice leads to another and another, and suddenly you have no context for your choices and see no reason not to surrender to another who claims to have your best interests at heart.
As you begin to wake up to your circumstances and your incarnational progression, I ask you to remember your link to each other and to me. This link is the only true source of direction you have, and I ask you to cherish it and each other as a quick means to connect with my love and unity with all.
You want more specific details, I imagine. My words to you are not so much specific instructions as they are comments on ideas and historical contexts people need to be aware of as they make the choices that determine their future. My history is your history. You should know it and know me.
This is enough for this evening. I will make the announcement when I have determined it is time. It is imminent, momentary, immediate— choose any word you wish. Time is an artificial construct that you erroneously use to control and monitor your waking hours. Let it go and I will come to you when it is best I do. The thief in the night is unpredictable and full of surprises. I will swoop in when it will be best accepted and least expected. Watch for me.
Namaste for the evening. Christ Michael of Nebadon. No longer Hatonn of the Journals and the disguise. I will return in the glory that is mine and yours.