Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Gary McDaniel - "NESARA - The Year of Our Jubilee!"


From what I am hearing and seeing many Lightworkers are becoming concerned that 2005 is slipping away without NESARA being announced. This is understandable seeing that every month for the last several months has been billed the month of NESARA and First Contact. Most channeled messages from varied sources during this time frame have tended to promote the belief that the NESARA announcement was imminent.

I posted a message on October 9th in which I said:

"I have noticed the last couple of weeks that most of the channeled messages, regardless of the channel, are saying the time is now for NESARA to be announced and the current administration to be replaced with individuals which are pro-light. The messages have become so certain that the time is now, that they have given themselves no rope to put off the event any longer. I believe we are going to know this month as to whether or not what we have been told for the last 5 years about NESARA, First Contact, and the Second Coming event are true or not."

Well here we are at the end of November and no announcement. I had read a couple of sources early last week which said that there was a high probability that NESARA would be announced over the Thanksgiving holiday. Didn’t happen did it?
This daily buildup of hopes of an imminent announcement which fails to materialize has taken its emotional and mental toll among the Lightworkers. As I have recounted in previous messages I am new to the NESARA program. In June of this year I became aware that such a program actually existed. For me it was an answer to a vision that I have long held. For many years the Spirit has told me that there would be a seemingly miraculous deliverance of the people of God as the end of this age approached. The exact details were not given to me, but NESARA fits precisely the general outline I was given. Please bear with me as I explain and give a little background information on myself.

I have been told that I am gifted in my ability to get a “reading” from the Spirit on what is happening in this day and age based on what has happened in past ages, particularly Biblical times. History repeats itself over and over as most of you observant ones know. As the Preacher in Ecclesiastes says, “The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.”

I have been praying and mediating a lot these last few years on what in the world is happening on planet earth. World events seemed to portend imminent doom and the destruction of earth life as we know it. I knew this was foretold in the Christian scriptures as well as many other holy books. My wife and I have prayed earnestly to Creator Source that as this age ends and the Golden Age begins, the transition tribulation period would not be as prophesied by so many seers of old. We prayed that the least amount of pain and suffering would be incurred by mankind, but still get the job done. The Spirit assured us that our prayers were heard and the rod would be precisely administered proportionally to the needed changes.

The Spirit began to show me that there was soon to be a Year of Jubilee upon the earth. For those of you who do not know what that signifies I will briefly explain. In the Old Testament a law was given to Moses, which stated that upon the completion of seven times seven of years or 49 years there would be a 50th year celebration called the Year of Jubilee or the Year of Liberty. In this 50th year ALL debts that had been incurred by the Israelite people over the previous 49 years would be forgiven! (Sound familiar to what we are waiting for?) It was a year of great rejoicing when all slaves were given their liberty and all lands or properties that been lost over the previous 49 years would be returned to their original owners.

Now you can understand why my wife and I got excited when we became aware of NESARA. It is patterned after the Year of Jubilee of Biblical times. This is why I am convinced that NESARA will happen. It has been promised to me by the Spirit and shown to me by way of the Old Testament pattern of Jubilee. I believe with all of my heart Creator Source has ordained the gift of NESARA to His people, which are ALL the people on planet earth. History repeats itself and the Spirit has told me that a Year of Jubilee is about to take place.

Now I know everybody says that’s great Gary, but when? That’s what we want to know. Well I am not going to use the exhausted word SOON as I did in my last post! I heard from not a few people who had heard enough of that word over the past few years. But seriously I see every day something happening in the news that points to NESARA happening BEFORE LONG! A few days ago the Wayne Madsen Report posted a chart on the internet that showed state by state the number of senators, representatives, governors, administration officials, etc. that were being investigated or already charged with all sorts of unlawful activity. Around 175 total with almost all 50 states having someone on the list! That is incredible.

It is happening folks. Maybe not as quickly as we would like or even as soon as we were told by many of the channeled messages of late, but it is happening. Not only are corrupt American government officials being exposed and legally brought to justice, but worldwide corrupt government officials are being held accountable for their actions. Both Canada and Britain are about to throw out their present government officials and install leaders who are for, by and of the people. Even Sharon in Israel has abandoned the Likud party, which he helped create 30 years ago, to found a new centrists party. This won’t save his butt, but it shows you what a panic the Illuminati is in.

So I say take a few deep breaths, relax, sit back and enjoy the NESARA show that you all have worked so hard over these many years to bring into your reality. The curtain has come down on the old order and behold the new Order of the Golden Age has arrived. This IS the Year of the Jubilee!

Enjoy it!
Gary McDaniel