Thursday, November 17, 2005

Christ Michael - "When the U.S. Government falls, so will Israel and Britain. This is imminent, as Sheldan says in his latest message of Nov. 15th"


MESSAGE TO THE WORLD FROM CHRIST MICHAEL
November 15, 2005

Through Anne Bellringer

Christ Michael: Greetings to you, Anne. I have called you forth in your reticence to bring forth a message from me. I AM who I AM. I am Christ Michael aka Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn and Creator God/Aton of the Nebadon Universe. I come with my authority over Earth Transition and will repeat what I said in Phoenix Journal #3, Space—Gate: the Veil Removed. (http://www.fourwinds10.com/journals/J1-25.html#J003)

I know you have been very quiet, not wanting to put yourself forward, but now is the time that my words shall come forth for all to hear. These words I speak to you are for all, which includes all Lightworkers and those that have not yet awakened. I am going to speak with my “grumpy old man” voice today and tell it like it is. I mince no words, but everyone will know I speak in Love. My words to some will be “tough Love”.
First of all, I will quote some of my words that were written in Space—Gate: The Veil Removed. This Journal was written in Cosmic Year 3, August, 1989.

I am Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Commander in Chief, Earth Project Transition, Pleiades Sector Flight Command, Intergalactic Federation Fleet-Ashtar Command; Earth Representative to the Cosmic Council and Intergalactic Federation Council on Earth Transition. You may call me “Hatonn”.

Let there be no misunderstanding of WHO I AM! I come in this portion as a fourth dimensional Project Commander in charge of Earth Transition. As this is most thoroughly explained in other recordings from myself and others, I shall not cover it in this document.
This document contains truth which can be validated. It comes forth in dictated format from myself to one of my transreceivers (recorder). There is nothing of “channeling” about it—it is via actual radio-type short-wave directly from my source into a receiver terminal. No hocus pocus nor mystical hoopla. This recorder does exactly that—records. She is not privy to the information resources nor is she given to “interpretation” other than as any other reader would personally interpret.

We of the lighted brotherhood of the Cosmic and Galactic participants are ready to make our presence upon your place. We travel and act in the direct service and under Command of Esu Jesus Immanuel Sananda. Sananda is aboard my Command Craft ….
This document is for the purpose of awakening you to the horrendous lie that has been perpetrated against you ones. I am giving it to insure protection of those human ones who dared bring it into the open, and yet risk their lives having done so. I dedicate it to the ones who dared and have been mocked, ridiculed and persecuted for having dared to give you help to “save” yourselves from the lies. I go on record to my adversaries herewith and place them on formal notice: YE SHALL NOT HARM ONE HAIR OF MY WORKERS. YOU SHALL REAP BITTERNESS IF YOU BRING PHYSICAL HARM UNTO THEM.

Now, I shall tell you who I am in my Higher Command. I AM ATON. Perhaps you might wish to look up that label for it might prove to be quite important to you……
Earth is going to march right through evolution, transition, tribulation, new “birthing” and new “berthing” just as written…..There are detailed and magnificent plans in operation to cause the transition to be quite survivable and workable for those of you who so choose to work with us and not in the enemy camp. The Evil Force shall be met and stopped, but it will be a most unpleasant confrontation.
The Master Esu Jesus Immanuel is returned and awaits the appointed time.


Now, Anne, I want you to write here that my “grumpy old man” name of Hatonn is pronounced with the beginning “H” and the ending “a” silent, and is pronounced (H)ATON(n). I have told the world that I am Creator God Aton. The word Aton means “God” in every language. So, I AM Christ Michael/Aton/Creator God of the Nebadon Universe.
I know my words were harsh when this Journal was written. At that time I saw that Earth Shan was in shambles. The Darkness had almost overtaken all of you, and nuclear war was a real threat. Two times the Forces of Light have stopped the Van Allen Belt from be ignited and Earth destroyed, along with her people. Countless times my Forces of Light have stopped horrendous plans of total earth annihilation. When these Journals were first written I saw only tiny sparks of Light from Earth Shan. Her darkness penetrated the entire Universe of Nebadon. My seed planet was in her death throes.

Although the Journals did not reach the billions of people at the time they were published, they helped ones to awaken to Truth, enough to stop the horrendous downward spiral of death and destruction. The struggle of Lightworkers was, indeed, great, but as the years passed, the people began to awaken. The Phoenix Journals placed on the world wide web were of great help to many and still are. They contain the history of what happened to you, especially the U.S., during the 1990’s. People are seeing the Lie and turning to Truth.

In 1998 I made a decree that no more nuclear was to be made for destruction and war. Of course, I met with many of your leaders as far back as the 1930’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s…etc. to let them know the unbelievable destruction nuclear war would bring and how nuclear destroys the soul essence. I am well known in the realms of your evil U.S. Government and all the governments of the world. The U.S. Government did not heed my words of wisdom.
I can tell you now that all the countries of the world EXCEPT the U.S. Government, Britain and Israel have risen in enlightenment and are ready and waiting for the Golden Age. When the U.S. Government falls, so will Israel and Britain. This is imminent, as Sheldan Nidle says in his latest message of Nov. 15.

The Lightworkers in the early 90’s until the year 2000 were working hard, but not enough people really had awakened. Even my brother St. Germain had almost given up hope for Earth Shan; however, peace marches and demonstrations and awakening happened in 2003. People began to speak out, confront their evil government and demand peace. The February peace demonstrations worldwide were underplayed by the American Press, but world wide the media told the truth. At this point I put in the URL to view these pictures again to let you know the world is awakening. (http://www.fourwinds10.com/news/10-peace-freedom/D-rallies/01-peace/2003/10D1-02-26-03-worldwide-pics-of-rally.html)

People may not know the name NESARA and for what it stands. They may not know the announcement to be made public, but the people want peace and end to war, and to live in abundance and harmony with all people of this planet.
One of the greatest things to know is that Planet Earth Shan has asked to go into 5th dimension, and I have granted her wish, along with all those people on Earth Shan who want to go with her. This is a first! Never before have the people on any planet gone into 5th dimension with the planet. Earth Shan is the first! This means that the frequency of each person must be raised in order to go into 5th dimension with their planet. Back in 1989 the frequency of the people of Earth Shan was very low. A person must have a Log. (electrical vibratory frequency) of 500 or more before he/she can ascend.

I can happily say that the population of Earth Shan is at 200 Log, which is the “permitting, feasible, courage, affirmation and empowerment” level. Their level is rising rapidly. Many of my Lightworkers, who have diligently worked hard at getting the Truth out, are “off the frequency chart” and are “dragging others along” into higher frequencies.
I can, also, say that at this time 47% of the people of Earth Shan wish to stay on Earth Shan, as she goes into 5th dimension and brings “Heaven to Earth” or the Golden Age upon Earth Shan. We need at least to have 65% or more for Earth Shan to shift into 5th dimension. “What? you say this is not possible?” Of course it is! Each day more are awakening! When NESARA is announced, the Starships land and the Second Coming occurs, you will be amazed! It is my wish that the percentage would soar to unbelievable heights!

Now, I come to the part of this “getting longer” document to tell you WHEN. You say, “When is NESARA to be announced? When will this happen? We have been waiting for 15 years for this! Tell us!”
I tell you not the date, but I tell you that the thought-power of my Lightworkers has helped tremendously to raise the frequencies of this planet and to bring in the Beginning. I cannot do it alone, for I honor freewill. I can tell you that the moment approaches rapidly. The Nov. 11:11:11 frequencies were a grand help. People are feeling the frequencies in their physical bodies. Many are responding positively to what is happening to them.

I write this message through Anne, joyously, for the freewill of this planet is turning toward the Light. The “House of Cards”, namely, the evil Khazarian Zionist Bolshevik (KZB) control is crashing to the depths of the lowest frequencies known to Heaven. The time of sorting has been going on. I have repeatedly asked the evil ones to come to the Light. I gave my message to them many times, but most of them have refused. You can turn your back on Creator God only eight times. These ones are in my “holding place” or as you may say are “quarantined”. They still have one more chance to come to the Light. If not, they shall be no more. This is why there has been some delay. Not long, now, are these ones given to decide. Many of them watch their “clones” back on Earth Shan obeying the mind control placed upon them by the Darkside. They must make that “Light” decision. Only a “snitch” of your time is left for this to happen.

As of this moment, it is my greatest desire that all be completed before the end of this year. This means that the NESARA announcement must come quickly, followed by the First Contact, and then a bit later the Second Coming. As of this moment, all is in line for that to happen.
I charge you Lightworkers to keep the faith. Keep using your thought-power as was stated by Patrick Henry Bellringer to create that which you desire—NESARA—or Peace on Earth. You ones have my power. Use it!

I charge you ones reading this document, that have not yet made the decision to come back to the Light, to heed my words and be awakened to the Truth!
This discourse has now ended. I leave you ones with my utmost Love. I am WHO I AM. I am Creator God, Christ Michael, God Aton, Your Creator God of this most wondrous Nebadon Universe. SALU