Friday, May 17, 2013

" A note from Mike Quinsey "




Dear All,
 A note from Mike Quinsey as many have been wondering about his health.

16 - May - 2013

Many readers have written in asking about Mike, so I invited him to give us an update on how he’s doing ~ Lots of Love and Light to you


 Hi Suzanne, Thank you for your Email, and I’m pleased to update you as to what is happening. I had a stroke on the 31st of March during the day and found that I had virtually lost all of my sight in my right eye. I was also confused but have since retrieved a great deal of memory loss.

I have re-learnt most of what I lost, and that mainly concerned my computer work. I’ve been sending out messages every Monday for some time now. I’m keeping back what I consider to be the best ones, but these do not include SaLuSa and at present I doubt if I will again start sending out his messages.

 So I’m still active but very much limited in what I can do. It’s nice to know that people still follow what I do, so at least I have some kind of contact with them.

 In Love and Light.
 Mike Quinsey.

Source : http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/05/note-from-mike-quinsey/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=note-from-mike-quinsey