Sunday, November 12, 2006

Gary Mc Daniel - "Already the new leaders of the majority party have been told to play ball, or their dirty wash will be hung out for all to see"



"Though the mills of God grind slowly, yet they grind exceeding small; Though with patience He stands waiting, with exactness grinds He all."
Friedrich, Freiherr von Logau (1604-1655)


Greetings Lightworkers and Earth Angels!

Since the recent elections I have been asking the Spirit daily for wisdom and insight concerning what actually occurred with the democratic sweep of congress. Was this a positive sign of change, or just a decision on the Illuminati’s part to switch window dressing to give the appearance of free elections?

Today the Spirit spoke to me in one of the clearest messages I have ever had the privilege of hearing with my inner ear. This is what I heard:

My beloved Son I bring you a message of glad tidings and of great joy. Sweeping changes are at the door, yea even having crossed the threshold. I have decreed from on High that My Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. I have unleashed the Angelic Powers and the Host of Heaven to usher in THE GOLDEN AGE.

I have heard the prayers and the decrees of My beloved Lightworkers. The recent American elections reflect the movement of My awaking Spirit upon them. I have decreed that Liberty and Justice shall prevail because My beloved Lightworkers and Earth Angels have been faithful in holding the LIGHT upon My paradisiacal jewel Mother Earth.

Do not think for an instant that the darkness has had its way in the outcome of these elections. No the darkness’s desire is to ever tighten the noose of fear and control. The results of these elections have brought a swelling upsurge in the intensity of the LIGHT over America.

At the request of thousands of Lightworkers across America and around the world Archangel Michael dispatched legions of blue armored warriors to protect the polling stations and thus to a large extent they thwarted the efforts of the darkness to tamper with the voting process. The true feelings of the electorate were reflected in the outcome of the elections.

Now beware! The darkness is planning to undermine the results of these elections. Threats and intimidations from the Illuminati are being directed toward the new majority party to toe the line of the darkness. Already the new leaders of the majority party have been told to play ball, or their dirty wash will be hung out for all to see. Fear is creeping into the ranks of the new majority party.

Now what role can you play to keep the momentum of the LIGHT rolling? I will tell you! Many of the new members of congress coming into office are fresh and clean from corruption. I have decreed that they will play a major role in bringing the desires of the people, which were voiced in this election, into realization. It is imperative that YOU (Lightworkers) protect these fresh warriors of mine. Research who they are and invoke the Powers of LIGHT to surround them and stand by them. Call upon Michael and the Host of Heaven to stand guard over them day and night protecting them from temptation and threats from their leaders. They are my David’s in the midst of the Philistines and Goliath. They will be My vanguard in bringing REAL changes to Washington DC. Remember I delight in humbling the mighty and lifting up the humble. Pray for these humble servants of mine.

Now My Son (Lightworkers everywhere) stand tall for I have empowered you to bring the Kingdom of God into manifestation on Mother Earth. Do not be discouraged if things appear to move slowly. True and lasting changes, taking place in linear time, appear to move slowly. Enjoy the movement! Relish each unfolding event! As I have decreed My will WILL be done on Mother Earth, and YOU are My Instrument by which I bring about My Kingdom upon the earth. By My Word and Decree the Host of Heaven stand by you at all times to assist you in manifesting MY will.

NOW GO! You are more than conquerors as My LOVE surrounds you and protects you. You shall never from this moment forth experience lack or want. I have decreed that financial blessings be poured out upon you to support your work in My Name.

Thus sayeth the Lord of Hosts!

SO BE IT!

NOTE: Here is a web site where you can find the new members of the 110th congress.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1736285/posts

It behooves us to follow the Spirit’s wishes and pray for protection for these freshman members. I know I heard from Spirit in the above message. If the message bears witness with you ACT upon the Spirit’s wishes.

May manifold blessings of Light, Love, Peace, Joy, Happiness, Abundance, Humilty and Wisdom be yours in this auspicious moment of NOW

Gary McDaniel

gmcdaniel@donet.com